About O Level : – NIELIT ‘O’ Level Course is a foundation course of NIELIT Society in the field of Information Technology. The Duration of the Course is 1 Year (2 Semester of 6 months each). The next level IT Course of NIELIT ‘A’ Level which is equivalent to advance Diploma Course in Computer Application. The Course starts in the month of January and July every Year.
The Objective of the Course is to prepare candidates for NIELIT examination by imparting required Knowledge and Skill. Recognition has been given by the Government of India to NIELIT ‘O’ level examination conducted by the NIELIT Society as equivalent to Foundation Course in IT for the purpose of Employment to the Posts and Services under Central Government.
Exam Pattern : – The NIELIT has revised the Exam Pattern of Long Term Courses like ‘O’ Level Course, BCA, A level,CHMO and Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering / IT. The Latest Exam Pattern of ‘O’ Level will be as follows …….
NIELIT ‘O’ Level Gradation System
|Sr.No.||Marks Scored||Grade to be Awarded|
|1.||Below 50%||F (Failed)|
|2.||50% – 54%||D|
|3.||55% – 64%||C|
|4.||65% – 74%||B|
|5.||75% – 84%||A|
|6.||85% & Above||S|
Exam Syllabus : – There will be Theoretical and Practical Exam. The Theoretical will consist Following Exam Papers ……….
1. M1-R4: IT TOOLS AND BUSINESS SYSTEMS : – It will consist Following Topics…….
2. M2-R4: INTERNET TECHNOLOGY AND WEB DESIGN: – It will have Following topics…..
3. M3-R4: PROGRAMMING AND PROBLEM SOLVING THROUGH ‘C’ LANGUAGE : – This Paper will have following topics : –
4. M4.1- R4: APPLICATION OF .NET TECHNOLOGY : – This Paper will have Following topics : –
5. M4.2-R4: INTRODUCTION TO MULTIMEDIA : – This paper will have Following Topics : –
6. M4.3-R4: INTRODUCTION TO ICT RESOURCES : – This Paper will have Following Topics : –